WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OFFICIAL DISCORD, D3US, THE OWNER OF DEUSAIM DOES NOT USE/HAVE DISCORD.
Cryniixz

If banned on rust

I have two steam accounts, both with rust. One is my Main account, and one is a throwaway account.

I have launched Rust with NO HWID spoofer on BOTH accounts.

If I cheat with the HWID spoofer this cheat provides on my throwaway account- and get game banned, will my main also get HWID banned?

Is there a way to avoid this if so?

No, your main will be safe as long as you use a spoofer on your throwaway.

16 hours ago, D3US said:

No, your main will be safe as long as you use a spoofer on your throwaway.

When I use the HWID spoofer does it overwrite the HWID set on the game? Sorry, just a bit worried because I've already launched it.

Also is there anything I need to make sure of like not to launch the game without a spoofer once I do cheat or anything?

19 minutes ago, Cryniixz said:

When I use the HWID spoofer does it overwrite the HWID set on the game? Sorry, just a bit worried because I've already launched it.

Also is there anything I need to make sure of like not to launch the game without a spoofer once I do cheat or anything?

Do Fast Clean, Randomize Seed, Spoof hwid then inject and you will have no issues. But keep in mind the Rust cheat is updating right now so don't use yet.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:05 PM, Dez said:

Do Fast Clean, Randomize Seed, Spoof hwid then inject and you will have no issues. But keep in mind the Rust cheat is updating right now so don't use yet.

What is fast clean and randomize seed? I havent been able to buy yet, so I don't exactly know how these work.

Just now, Cryniixz said:

What is fast clean and randomize seed? I havent been able to buy yet, so I don't exactly know how these work.

That would be the instructions for when you buy 😉

Just now, Dez said:

That would be the instructions for when you buy 😉

Thank you